Find the best company benefits package for your company with the help of Michigan Planners
Whether you represent a small business or large corporation, your company benefits package should reflect your dedication to keeping your employees happy. As a small family-owned business ourselves, Michigan Planners knows what it takes to make long-lasting benefits choices.
“It is very easy to make mistakes in setting up a benefits plan,” says Kathleen Meagher, an attorney specializing in company benefits at Kirkpatrick Lockhart LLP. With Michigan Planners, you can rest assured that you’ll be creating and maintaining a company benefits package that works best for you. Our customized process allows us to find your best fit every step of the way, no matter how small your business may be.
When it comes to company benefits, Michigan Planners provides:
- Health Care Reform information
- COBRA administration
- Dedicated service representatives
- Toll-free HIPAA compliant claims specialists
- Employee books
- Plan strategy
- Wellness Program information
- Employee orientation
- Labor negotiations
- Quarterly claims reviews
- Plan compliance
- Public Acts 152 and 106 compliance
Michigan Planners offers solutions for:
- Employer-sponsored programs like medical-defined contribution and private exchanges, dental, prescriptions, vision, life, disability, retirement, long term care, and group medicare advantage
- Employer-paid voluntary programs like life, STD, LTD, dental, vision, critical illness and long term care
- Individual programs like key man life, key man disability, buy-sell coverage, medical, dental, prescription, vision, life, disability, annuities, long term care, medicare advantage
- Retirement Services like 401 (K), 403 (B), 457, ESOP, non-qualified and defined benefits
To top it off, Michigan Planners works with Compass HRM to provide you with a cost-effective, cloud-based company benefits management system.