Michigan Planners has been providing employers with comprehensive employee benefits solutions for over 50 years. In that time, we’ve learned what it takes to keep employees happy. Since we’re a small business ourselves, we like to think that we’re ahead of the curve when it comes to human resources management.
With Michigan Planners, you can rest assured that your employee benefits package is simple, streamlined, and comprehensive. We work with health insurance providers, retirement brokers, and the IRS so you don’t have to – and we make sure to bring you the best products for your business and employees. It’s the Michigan Planners difference.
Michigan Planners offers solutions for:
- Employer-sponsored programs like medical-defined contribution and private exchanges, dental, prescriptions, vision, life, disability, retirement, long term care, and group medicare advantage
- Employer-paid voluntary programs like life, STD, LTD, dental, vision, critical illness and long term care
- Individual programs like key man life, key man disability, buy-sell coverage, medical, dental, prescription, vision, life, disability, annuities, long term care, medicare advantage
- Retirement Services like 401 (K), 403 (B), 457, ESOP, non-qualified and defined benefit
When it comes to employee benefits, Michigan Planners provides:
- Health Care Reform information
- COBRA administration
- Dedicated service representatives
- Toll-free HIPAA compliant claims specialists
- Employee books
- Plan strategy
- Wellness Program information
- Employee orientation
- Labor negotiations
- Quarterly claims reviews
- Plan compliance
- Public Acts 152 and 106 compliance
To top it off, Michigan Planners works with Compass HRM to provide you with a cost-effective, cloud-based employee benefits management system.