May Employer Roundtable:
Drug Testing in the Workplace
May 2nd, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
First Community Bank
200 East Main St.
Harbor Springs, MI 48740
Topics of Consideration
- How has the legalization of recreational marijuana influenced your drug testing policies?
- What top challenges are you currently facing?
- Does your company require a zero tolerance policy?
- How do you test without violating individual rights, but while also ensuring the safety of your workforce?
This roundtable is sponsored by Michigan Planners and hosted by First Community Bank.
In order to ensure the most productive and interactive experience, you are encouraged to share experiences and challenges related to drug testing. We have found that participation through the sharing of ideas has led to the most successful discussions!
For questions, please contact Laura Van Houtte at
(810) 305 – 0845 or Lvanhoutte@miplanners.com.