Nationally recognized in and the Detroit Free Press, the Leader Dogs for the Blind Harness the Power of Leadership program has received accolades for its uniqueness and powerful teaching principles!
Because they’ve trained thousands of companies (Detroit Zoo, Fifth Third Bank, Oakland County, Audi) over the last 78 years, this unique organization can bring its special perspective to your team!
Join us on May 8th during this all-day, hands-on leadership course.
Perfect for mid-level managers
and team leaders!
May 8th, 2019 from
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $150 first attendee, $100 second, $60 each additional attendee
Michigan Planners Headquarters at
59259 Van Dyke
Washington, MI 48094
For questions and registration, please contact Laura Van Houtte at
(810) 305 – 0845 or Lvanhoutte@miplanners.com
What will your experience look like?
• Round-table discussion led by a blind executive
• Clicker activity (explaining rewards and reinforcement)
• Blindfolded walk with a Leader dog
• Group debrief and discussion
• Lunch and networking with other leaders
• Explanation of guidance, recognition and clarification, and how leaders communicate
• Guided discussions and opportunities for application
• Understanding of how to empower your teams, build trust throughout your organization, and transform into a true leader