Join us on March 15th from 10:00 A.M. to NOON
Location: 59259 Van Dyke, Washington, MI 48094 Cost: $0
About the Speakers:
JOEL KAHN, America’s Healthy Doctor, Best-Selling Author, Speaker, and Cardiologist
One of the world’s top cardiologists, Dr. Joel Kahn has treated thousands of acute heart attacks during his career. He’d like all that to stop. He’d like to prevent ALL future heart attacks by breaking through to the public to educate and inspire a new holistic lifestyle. NOW is the time to focus on educating the public to eat clean, sweat clean and apply cutting edge science to their lifestyle!
MICHAEL KETSLAKH, Owner of National Diagnostic Services
Michael Ketslakh is the owner of National Diagnostic Services, a healthcare organization providing health management services across the country and located right here in Michigan. Services include onsite and mobile clinics, diagnostic services, and health education programs for fully insured and self-funded companies looking to manage their population’s health and wellness initiatives.
During this discussion,
- Learn how to make a positive impact on your population’s chronic conditions, which ultimately affects your experience and healthcare rates
- Review examples of using behavior modification to reverse chronic conditions and avoid complicated, costly, and life-threatening procedures.
- View data on how certain choices influence the success or failure of corporate chronic disease management programs.
- Understand the tracking analytics available AND NECESSARY for successful population management and to achieve ROI!
- Hear different concepts related to controlling healthcare spend.
To register, please contact:
Laura Van Houtte at (810) 305 – 0845 or Lvanhoutte@miplanners.com