The new requirements are effective this March!
During this seminar…
- Understand your employer obligations to properly notify current and new employees. The law only applies to employers that have 50 or more employees. Employers with fewer than 50 employees are exempt.
- Receive a breakdown of fines for noncompliance.
- Review the types of noncompliance you may be fined for, including posting violations and falling short of documentation requirements.
- Review practical tips for updating your employee handbook, as well as your paid leave and attendance policies.
- Discover which employees may be excluded from the new leave legislation.
- Walk away with helpful tips and to-do lists.
February 7th, 2019
10:00 A.M. – NOON
Michigan Planners Headquarters @
59259 Van Dyke Road
Washington, MI 48094