To begin the process of creating a retirement portfolio, contact Jerry Shiner, Director of Operations for Retirement Services, at email@example.com / 586-263-9000.
When it comes to preparing for retirement, the key is making sure you’re asking the right questions. Michigan Planners Retirement Services is here to guide you in the process of developing your retirement benefits portfolio. We have created a well-oiled retirement services machine with the goal of leading the way to ensuring you’re covered after retirement.
Our step-by-step action plan gives you confidence:
- Consulting and partnering in all areas of plan design: Defined Contribution (401(k),403(b),457, P/S, M/P),Defined Benefit (Traditional / Cash Balance), Employee Stock Ownership Plan’s (ESOP) and Non-Qualified Plan’
- As an independent Retirement Plan Advisor, we provide our clients with access to the industries best products, providers and services
- We utilize “Best Practice” solutions to develop and promote successful and sustainable retirement plans
Retirement Plan Consulting
- Our value is working with clients to develop a successful vs. popular retirement plan
- Implementation of workable and measurable education plans
- Ongoing reviews include measuring results through:
- Retirement Readiness Calculations
- Plan Benchmarking of Cost and Services
- Investment Oversight
- We provide individual employee contact, delivering the tools and resources to help employees gain a fighting chance at retirement
- Individual Planning- the forgotten art of one-on-one planning sessions
- We are your retirement plan advocate