Learn more about group benefits options from Michigan Planners
As an employer trying to design a comprehensive group benefits package, you may not know where to start. Michigan Planners represents all of the top brand name carriers you and your employees have come to know and trust, and we service every line of employer-sponsored and voluntary products, including 401(k) programs. We’re here to help!
Group benefits, also known as a ‘group health insurance plan’ can be defined as “An insurance plan that provides healthcare coverage to a select group of people. Group health insurance plans are one of the major benefits offered by many employers. These plans are generally uniform in nature, offering the same benefits to all employees or members of the group.”
Working with Michigan Planners is different, however. We customize and create group benefits solutions that are tailored to your employees’ needs. We believe in the importance of individual service and selection – in fact, it’s one of our founding principles.
After more than 50 years in the industry, we are incredibly proud of our impeccable reputation. As a result of our consistent and unwavering dedication to customer service, more than 80% of our annual growth is the direct result of customer referral, which certainly is evidenced by the fact that many of our loyal customers have been on board for more than 15 or 20 years and that our client retention rate is greater than 97%!
Michigan Planners offers solutions for:
- Employer-sponsored programs like medical-defined contribution and private exchanges, dental, prescriptions, vision, life, disability, retirement, long term care, and group medicare advantage
- Employer-paid voluntary programs like life, STD, LTD, dental, vision, critical illness and long term care
- Individual programs like key man life, key man disability, buy-sell coverage, medical, dental, prescription, vision, life, disability, annuities, long term care, medicare advantage
- Retirement Services like 401 (K), 403 (B), 457, ESOP, non-qualified and defined benefit
When it comes to group benefits, Michigan Planners provides:
- Health Care Reform information
- COBRA administration
- Dedicated service representatives
- Toll-free HIPAA compliant claims specialists
- Employee books
- Plan strategy
- Wellness Program information
- Employee orientation
- Labor negotiations
- Quarterly claims reviews
- Plan compliance
- Public Acts 152 and 106 compliance
To top it off, Michigan Planners works with Compass HRM to provide you with a cost-effective, cloud-based group benefits management system.