Michigan Planners is proud to offer webinars to help small to mid-sized businesses thrive. Our educational series provides real-world value to your business, whether you're shopping for group employee benefits or staying up-to-date with the latest changes in the insurance industry.
Check out our upcoming events below.
MI Educational Series 2023 Lineup
All educational events have been approved for SHRM recertification credits. An email will be sent to all registrants with the activity code at the end of each event. Contact Kailey DiLorenzo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-536-5203.
Presented by: Steve Palazzolo, Senior Counsel. Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
Date & Time: Thursday, April 13th at 10am EST
Join this educational webinar to learn about the current state of our legislature and how to deal with ESTA, right to work repeal, predictive scheduling, and paid breaks.
Presented By: Sarah Falk, Vice President of Pet Benefit Solutions
Date & Time: Tuesday, July 11th at 10am EST
Join this webinar to learn about Pet Benefit Solutions, one of the fastest growing voluntary benefits. More employees have been working from home and adopting & rescuing pets now more than ever. Explore why employers are using Pet Benefits as a way to attract and retain top talent and how they can choose what works best for their pets.
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) with Pieter Winne
- How to Optimize Your Benefits with Dave McDermott and Jennifer Lyons at Guardian Insurance
- Employee Navigator Demo & the Benefits of a BenAdmin System with Kurt Swartz and Jon DiLorenzo
- What is EZaccessMD? With Matt Cole and Besty Cohen
- The Life Cycle of Retirement & How to Prepare with Mike DiLorenzo, Wes Shivel, and Mike Rutkowski
- Legal Strategies On the Intersection of Wellbeing, Engagement, and Inclusion with James Reid and Mary Feuerbach
- Approaches, Policies & Legal Risks: Employee Drug Testing with Anne-Marie Welch
- Blue Cross Market Updates with Chris Staub, Terre Herro, Carrie Ottenweller, and Ben Korman
- Priority Health Large Group Updates with Gwyn Starr
- Pet Benefit Solutions with Sarah Falk, Vice President of Pet Benefit Solutions
- Roe Vs. Wade and How It Will Effect Your Benefits with Charles Russman, Attorney at Law
- Medicare 101 with Fred Goldenberg
Want to Learn More About Our Webinars? Fill Out the Form Below.Also, you can visit our Youtube page to watch past webinars.
"*" indicates required fields