Michigan Planners is proud to offer webinars to help small to mid-sized businesses thrive. Our educational series provides real-world value to your business, whether you're shopping for group employee benefits or staying up-to-date with the latest changes in the insurance industry.
Check out our upcoming events below.
MI Educational Series 2022
Virtual & In-Person Lineup
Contact Kailey DiLorenzo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-536-5203.
There are no upcoming events.
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) with Pieter Winne
- How to Optimize Your Benefits with Dave McDermott and Jennifer Lyons at Guardian Insurance
- Employee Navigator Demo & the Benefits of a BenAdmin System with Kurt Swartz and Jon DiLorenzo
- What is EZaccessMD? With Matt Cole and Besty Cohen
- The Life Cycle of Retirement & How to Prepare with Mike DiLorenzo, Wes Shivel, and Mike Rutkowski
- Legal Strategies On the Intersection of Wellbeing, Engagement, and Inclusion with James Reid and Mary Feuerbach
- Approaches, Policies & Legal Risks: Employee Drug Testing with Anne-Marie Welch
- Blue Cross Market Updates with Chris Staub, Terre Herro, Carrie Ottenweller, and Ben Korman
- Priority Health Large Group Updates with Gwyn Starr
- Pet Benefit Solutions with Sarah Falk, Vice President of Pet Benefit Solutions
- Roe Vs. Wade and How It Will Effect Your Benefits with Charles Russman, Attorney at Law
- Medicare 101 with Fred Goldenberg
Want to Learn More About Our Webinars? Fill Out the Form Below.Also, you can visit our Youtube page to watch past webinars.
"*" indicates required fields