Are you interested in working for MI Planners? Check out our open positions and fill out an application below!
About Michigan Planners:
For over 60 years, Michigan Planners has provided access to affordable and comprehensive
healthcare coverage for individuals as well as small and large businesses. Our solutions save
employers time and money because, as a family business ourselves, we know what it takes to
keep your employees happy. We deliver solutions nationwide from our five offices
throughout Michigan and serve clients with locations in 26 states.
Do you have a keen eye for detail and want to use this skill to catapult yourself into a career in healthcare and employee benefits? Would you like to combine your enjoyment of writing & proofreading with your love for business? We are a third-generation employee benefits agency that is expanding quickly based on our high-tech and high-touch approach to employers and their workforces. Join our creative and team-oriented agency with enormous opportunity to learn and grow! In this role, you will support your colleagues and clients by creating benefit booklets, assisting clients with CMS disclosure notices, generating Summary Plan Descriptions & Section 125 documents, and building customized enrollment forms. You will also be cross trained to assist our Client Relationship Manager and Enrollment Coordinator teams.
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative culture; ability to see your ideas be applied & implemented quickly.
- Excellent benefits: 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, EAP, telemedicine, and behavioral health for employees, their spouse, and family; in addition, for employees-only, we cover 100% STD & LTD.
- Retirement options: we provide a 401(k) program that does not require employee deferrals to receive company contributions.
- Full-time position with a great core schedule from 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern.
- Hybrid work schedule in our Traverse City, Michigan office.
- A background creating and proofreading various types of documents; a history of drafting, updating, and reviewing healthcare documents a plus.
- Track record of successfully completing tasks within specified timetables.
- Demonstrated excellence researching and providing compelling analysis & action planning suggestions related to findings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for educating others and displays continuous learning attributes.
- A positive, proactive approach to problem solving.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for clients.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Health and Life license with the State of Michigan is preferred.
- Able to work our core schedule with flexibility for additional hours as client demand increases.
Why Work Here?
Interested in learning more about this position? Please submit your resume to:
"*" indicates required fields