As an employer trying to design a comprehensive group benefits package, you may not know where to start. Michigan Planners represents all of the top brand-name carriers that you and your employees have come to know and trust, and we service every line of employer-sponsored and voluntary products, including . We’re here to help!
Group benefits, also known as a “group health insurance plan,” is one of the main benefits that employers offer. This type of plan usually provides uniform healthcare coverage to a group of employees, with each employee enjoying the same benefits.
Working with Michigan Planners is different, however. We customize and create group benefits solutions that are tailored to your employees’ needs. We believe in the importance of individual service and selection—in fact, it’s one of our founding principles.
After more than 60 years in the industry, we are incredibly proud of our impeccable reputation. As a result of our consistent and unwavering dedication to customer service, more than 80% of our annual growth is a direct result of customer referral. Many of our loyal customers have been on board for more than 15 or 20 years, and our client retention rate is greater than 97%!
Michigan Planners offers solutions for:
- Employer-sponsored programs like medical-defined contribution and private exchanges, dental, prescriptions, vision, life, disability, retirement, long-term care, and group medicare advantage.
- Employer-paid voluntary programs like life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, dental, vision, critical illness, and long-term care.
- Individual programs like key man life, key man disability, buy-sell coverage, medical, dental, prescription, vision, life, disability, annuities, long-term care, and medicare advantage.
- Retirement services like 401(k), 403(b), 457, ESOP, non-qualified, and defined benefits.
When it comes to group benefits, Michigan Planners provides:
- Healthcare reform information
- Dedicated service representatives
- Toll-free HIPAA-compliant claims specialists
- Employee books
- Plan strategy
- Wellness program information
- Employee orientation
- Labor negotiations
- Quarterly claims reviews
- Plan compliance
- Public acts 152 and 106 compliance
Get Started Today!